Proud To Be An Associate Partner To Cure Kids

© Diamonds On Richmond Limited

Made In New Zealand #NZProud

DOR - TERMS AND CONDITIONS

 

All purchases, payments and deposits are non refundable. If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. In addition we offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, purchases are accepted for a one year store credit or exchange if returned in an original un-worn condition within 30 days, accompanied by a sales receipt.
 

Non Financed Items - An 80% deposit is required before manufacturing will commence and payment of the remaining 20% balance is due on completion of the jewellery. The remaining 20% balance must be paid within 5 working days of the item completion. OR if your item is financed - A 10% deposit is required as well as finance approval from Gilrose Finance before manufacturing will commence. The finance contract must be signed by the applicant within 5 working days of completion of the jewellery item.
 

Ring Resizing - If the owner of an engagement ring has not been sized in store they are entitled to one free resize within two months of the purchase date (stated on the invoice). The original invoice must be produced by the owner to claim their one free resize and the resize must fall within two months of the purchase date. Wedding and dress rings Do Not receive a free resize, one free resize is valid for engagement rings only.

All made to order jewellery will take 5 - 6 weeks to be completed. A specified duration of under 5 - 6 weeks can be mutually agreed upon and in doing so will incur an urgency fee (urgency fee amount dependant on timeframe requirement).

All purchased items are covered under the DOR lifetime manufacturing warranty. Any defects in the metal or manufacturing will be repaired or replaced at no charge to the purchaser. The DOR lifetime warranty does not cover general wear & tear or damage caused by the wearer of the item.
The DOR Lifetime manufacturing warranty is only valid for items made by Diamonds On Richmond and that have not been modified in any way by another jeweller other than Diamonds On Richmond. This includes re sizing, repairs, re setting of stones and rhodium plating.

 

All Proposal Ring Purchases are non refundable.

Proposal rings can be exchanged, within 3 months of purchase, for credit towards any in-store or custom made engagement ring. 

Proposal Rings cannot be exchanged for any other in-store or made to order jewellery item. Proposal Rings must be exchanged for an engagement ring only.

Duty Free Purchases - The following paragraph is the NZ Customs rules and regulations for purchasing duty free. Diamonds On Richmond Limited adheres to the strict rules and guidelines stated in the following paragraph:
 

NZ Customs Wearing Apparel and Personal Effects Concession - When entering New Zealand, travellers are entitled to a wearing apparel and personal effects concession which includes the following items:  Clothing. Toiletries. Personal jewellery (including watches). The wearing apparel and personal effects concession covers the above items which may have been acquired duty free in New Zealand or overseas.  These will be admitted free of Customs duty and goods and services tax (GST) irrespective of whether they accompany you or are sent separately, provided they are:  intended for your own use or wear; and personally owned by you; and not intended for any other person or persons; and not intended for gift, sale or exchange. Commercial quantities of individual items of clothing (including footwear) are not allowed under this concession.